We will continue to bulk bill appointments for
- Children aged 15 and under
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Australian Government Issued Concession Card Holders (e.g. Health Care Card, Commonwealth Seniors Health Care Card, Pension Concession Card)
- All Department of Veteran’s Affairs Card Holders
We will bulk bill specific appointments for
- GP Management Plans (care plans), reviews and assessments
- Appointments with the nurse (flu shots, covid shots)
There will be a cap set on the number of consultations that we will privately charge you in a calendar year (January to December). This cap has been currently been set at 10. If you have been billed for 10 consultations, we will bulk bill the rest of your visits for that year.
Note: Bulk billed Patients may still be charged for non-government funded vaccines, non-Medicare rebate appointments, “no show” appointments and disposable surgical tools.
If you are eligible for a health care concession card or DVA card, please ensure that we have your updated card details. Concession and Health Cards – https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/concession-and-health-care-cards